Systems Available from 48v to 312v Nominal
** Optional Car Kit is temporarily out of stock ** (total price with car kit is $1280)
The Thunderstruck canbus controlled charger and EVCC (EV charge controller) create a user-configurable charging solution for almost any pack. If you change your battery pack configuration you don't need to pay someone to reprogram it for you.
This EVCC integrates charger CANBUS control and J1772 functionality. The EVCC has a compact enclosure with easy to use connectors and 4' lengths of wire. Charge parameters such as maximum voltage, maximum current, and total charge time are configured and saved for use when charging with a CAN enabled charger.
The charger has an 11" x 9" footprint and weighs 11 pounds. Maximum output depends on model (see chart). Works with either 110 or 220V input. Water resistant to IP66 standards. Need more power? Up to four chargers can be put in parallel for quicker charging!
We will happily pre-configure the EVCC for you to help simplify your project setup. Provide battery chemistry, series cell count and amp hour rating if pre-configuration is requested.
Optional Car Kit includes a portable EVSE and J1772 port with 6' power cable - for universal charging.
- All charge parameters are user-configurable in the EVCC via text interface
- Communicates with J1772 Type 1 and Type 2 support equipment (EVSE) for home and public charging
- Automatic charge start and stop when plugging in with J1772
- Configurable delayed charging when plugging into a TOU capable J1772 EVSE
- Integrates with Dilithium BMSC to make a complete battery solution
- Outputs available for operator alerts, driveaway protection and other system functions
- Loop input feature allows charge interrupts via charge disable outputs from other BMS manufacturers
- Configurable charge profiles for different charge configurations, power sources or SOC requirements
- Comes with an LED/Buzzer for operator alerts