This 24 volt canbus enabled charger has a peak output of 40 amps, and requires an EVCC (charge controller) to function.
For quicker harging, these can be wired in parallel. Input and output wire size must be rated for system current. Cooling fins and fan must have adequate clearance for cooling.
- Up to 1500 Watts output, 110 or 220v AC Input
- 11" x 7" footprint and 8 pounds
- Water Resistant to IP66 standards
- Draws <15 amps from the AC input
** Tech support is not available for connection issues between your own canbus equipment and the TSM charger. **
- TSM1500 24v Charger
- Connectors with terminal pins:
- Anderson SB50 for DC Output
- AC input connector
- Canbus connector
- 12v output connector
- Charge Indicator Light with connector
- Charge Connector Diagram