Thunderstruck Motors Isolated DC-DC converters have 13.8V output with a max of 50 amps (burst at 12V). 8"x5.5" Footprint. 3 lbs.
The ipDCIS series isolated DC-DC converter utilizes advanced high frequency power conversion technology and is designed to convert high voltage battery power for a 12V vehicle accessory system including battery charging, lights, electronics, etc.
This DC-DC converter is electrically isolated from input to output to ensure safe use, operates at a high efficiency, and has a stabilized output voltage capable of charging 12v batteries and safely operating electronic equipment. Multiple DC-DC converters can be used in parallel to increase output current.
- Damage to the DC-DC will occur if you swap input and output wires, or if you apply reverse polarity to the connectors.
- Do not open the DC-DC Case - there is a risk of electric shock, and your warranty may be void.
- Fuses are recommended at battery connections based on wire size/capacity - not shown in the following drawings.
- We recommend an external battery maintainer for the 12v system if it is unused for a month or more.
|Input Voltage Range||Volts||36 - 75||40 - 90||72 - 135||110 - 180|
|Output Voltage||Volts||13.8 (no load)|
|Operating Temperature||Deg. C||-20 to +60|
|Output Voltage||Volts||13.8±0.2 @0A, >12 @50A|
|Water & vibration Resistant||Enclosure is sealed to protect from water and vibration.|
|Enable Switch Control||The converter can be controlled by a switch or relay on the enable (green) wire circuit. Connect to pack positive to enable.|
|Overheat Protection||Automatically reduces output current if the temperature is over 60°C, but does not shut down - this maintains power for your accessories.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Shuts down, then auto-resets after a short circuit is corrected.|
- TSM DC-DC Converter (selected voltage)
- DC Input and Output Connectors and Pins
No posts found