Throttles typically output 0-5 volts based on throttle position, which is received by the motor contoller as torque or speed information. The throttle selections offered by Thunderstruck are used for different applications depending on desired features, including:
- FNR (Forward Neutral Reverse) capability, typically for marine applications
- Cable to control arm attachment for existing remote throttle installations
- Twist-grip or thumb activated, typcially used with motorcycles or off-road vehicles
- Foot activated throttles, typically used for 4-wheel land vehicles
- Hall-effect (magnetic) or potentiometer (resistive "pot") type throttles
Please email us if you need help determining your specific requirements.