Standard Return Policy
* Return unused or defective merchandise for refund within: 30 days. You must call and speak with someone at our shop to notify us before returning any item, othewise you will not be refunded. You will be responsible for return shipping and subject to a 20% restocking fee.
* Electrical Components may undergo testing to ensure they are still in new, working condition, which will determine if there are additional usage fees.
* All sales are final on batteries, closeout items, special orders, used items and discontinued items.
* Fees for Labor are non-refundable.
* We will require a wiring diagram and photos of your installation for any warranty claims.
* Each manufacturer has a different warranty policy; please inquire about your components before purchase. Shipping costs are not covered under warranty.
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will not be eligible for a refund:
* Any item exhibiting physical damage or wear
* Any component or kit that is returned without original packaging and all parts
Kit Warranty Information:
* Kits are all bench tested before being shipped and are guaranteed to work. Any changes to the provided wiring harness is risky behavior and should only be done by professionals who are well versed in the components being used. We are not responsible for damaged components or kits rendered unusable due to improper installation or alteration.