Return/Cancellation Policy and Warranty Information
Standard Return Policy
* Unused or defective merchandise must be returned for refund within 30 days. You must contact our shop and obtain authorization before returning any item, othewise you will not be refunded. You will be responsible for return shipping and subject to a 25% restocking fee for unused parts you wish to return.
* Returned electrical Components will undergo testing to ensure they are still in new, working condition, which will determine if there are additional usage fees.
* All sales are final on batteries, closeout items, special orders, used items and discontinued items.
* Fees for Labor are non-refundable.
*All cancellations must be approved by Thunderstruck Motors. Order Cancellations will be subject to a 2.9% cancellation fee.
* For International customers, if your parts do not clear customs, the customer is responsible for any return shipping fees as well as original payment fees. Please check with your country's import laws before ordering.
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will not be eligible for a refund:
* Any item exhibiting physical damage, wear or alteration
* Any component or kit that is returned without original packaging and all parts
* We require a wiring diagram and photos of your installation for any warranty claims.
* Each manufacturer has a different warranty policy; please inquire about the warranty on your components before purchase.
* Shipping costs are not covered under warranty.
* Kits are all bench tested before being shipped and are guaranteed to work. Any changes to provided wiring harnesses, ie splicing wires, pose significant risk and may void your warranty.
* Your warranty may be voided due to alteration or improper installation.