Motenergy 1302 Dual Stator Water-Cooled Brushless Motor with Sin/Cosine Encoding. Plumbing is not included but uses 18mm tubing. Similar to the 1115 Motor we've been using but with a sealed enclosure.
Designed for long life. No brush maintenance. The motor is 92% efficient at voltages between 24 to 120 VDC. Continuous current of 180 amps AC (220 Amps DC into the motor control). This is a 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap. It has two stators with a rotor in the center.
- 4 pole motor (8 magnets)
- Maximum recommended rotor speed 5000 RPM
- Voltages from 24 to 96 VDC
- Torque constant 0.15 Nm per Amp
- Phase to Phase winding resistance 0.013 Ohms
- Phase to Phase Inductance is 0.10 mH, 28 turns per phase
- Armature Inertia is 45 Kg Cm squared
- Peak phase current 420 Amps for 1 minute (600 Amps DC into the controller)
- Weight 35 pounds
- Peak Stall Torque 60 Ft-Lb.
Provide your own small radiator and water pump with a flow rate of 4-10 liters per minute.