This Motenergy PMAC dual stator axial gap motor puts out up to 10 kW continuous, and works with the Curtis AC-F4A or Sevcon Gen4 controllers.
ME1114 and ME1904 are designations for the same motor.
- Output Power 10 kW continuous, 24 KW peak
- Maximum recommended rotor speed: 5000 RPM
- 24 to 72 VDC system operating voltage
- Sine/Cosine encoder
- Efficiency 92%
- 200 Amps continuous controller current
- 600 Amps peak controller current (60 seconds)
- Weighs 35 pounds
- 60 ft lb. peak stall torque
- Open frame, fan cooled motor