This electromechanical power switch is an excellent choice for main contactors in many EV systems. Includes a built-in economizer circuit with reduced coil current during continuous operation, translating to less coil heat. For use with 12 or 24 volt systems without external economizer (like found in many motor controllers).
We received these new units from a warehouse overstock sale, so we can pass the deal on to our customers. Volume discounts also available - for instance, buy a flat of 20 units for $1000 ($50 each)!
- Contact Current (continuous): 500 Amp
- Coil voltage: 12v or 24v nominal
- Coil current (holding): 130ma
- Kilovac Spec Sheet
Also, see our FAQ section for general contactor info, including the following:
- What is a main contactor?
- What is a precharge resistor?
- Kilovac EV200AAANA
- Nuts and washers for power terminals
- Non-terminated coil wires (red = positive)