The HyPer 9 System ™ (Integrated System) is the ideal power-train for any light to mid-weight daily driver. Combine multiple systems for heavy-weight and racing vehicles. Its Synchronous Reluctance Internal Permanent Magnet (SRIPM) platform delivers outstanding torque and efficiency, generating higher power per pound than any other motor in its class. The HyPer 9 IS ™ includes the 100V brushless HyPer 9 ™ Motor, HyPer-Drive X1 Isolated™ Controller/Inverter, SmartView Programming Software, Low Voltage Wire Harness Kit, and Main Contactor.
This system has many unique features that set it apart from any other EV solution on the market
- DC supply voltage from 62V to 130V, and current up to 750A Peak
- Brushless Motor
- Cageless Rotor - Higher efficiency, no heat from wasted energy
- Synchronous Fields - Full torque is harnessed without Rotor Slip
- Up to 95% Efficiency!
- Up to 50% higher torque than similar sized AC Induction motors running at the same power levels!
- Astounding performance in field weakening area with +50% power up to 5 times nominal speed
- Ultra compact controller
- Field Oriented Control (FOC) algorithm optimized specifically for Synchronous Reluctance Internal Permanent Magnet motors
- Fully customizable controller I/O
- Extensive program customization from PC with Smartview Software
- Robust and Reliable
The Drive End (DE) shaft is 1.125" in diameter with a 1/4" keyway.
Please note we are curently only offering the Isolated Version of this controller. If you would like the non isolated version of the of the Hyper-Drive X1 controller, please let us know!
Special Shipping fees may apply.
|Motor Face||B-Face (WarP 9™ )|
|Motor Case Length||Inches||13.976”|
|Motor Type||Synchronous Reluctance Internal Permanent Magnet|
|Torque (Peak Stall Torque)||Nm||235||235||235|
|Rated Peak Power||kW||81||92||103|
|Drive End Shaft||1.125" w/ 1/4" keyway|
|Included Controller||X1 - Isolated version|
- HyPer 9™ Motor
- HyPer-Drive X1™ Controller/inverter
- Low voltage wire harness
- Main Contactor
- If selected: optional compact display, chill plate
Note: phase leads, power leads and throttle are not included.