The Thunderstruck Basic EVCC (EV charge controller) create a user-configurable charging solution for almost any battery pack. If you change your pack configuration you don't need to pay someone to do it for you.
The EVCC-Basic differs from the standard EVCC in that it does not include functionality for using J1772 charge ports, so this model is more affordable as well as offering quicker setup with fewer wires. The EVCC has a compact enclosure with easy to use connectors and 4' lengths of wire. Charge parameters such as maximum voltage, maximum current, and total charge time are configured and saved for use when charging with a CAN enabled charger. Controls up to four chargers in parallel for quicker charging!
We will happily pre-configure the EVCC for you to help simplify your project setup. Provide battery chemistry, series cell count and amp hour rating if pre-configuration is requested.
- All charge parameters are user-configurable in the EVCC via text interface
- Integrates with Dilithium BMSC to make a complete battery solution
- Output available for operator alerts, driveaway protection and other system functions
- Loop input feature allows charge interrupts via charge disable outputs from other BMS manufacturers
- Compatible with CAN-enabled TSM2500, 1500, ElCon, and Lear chargers, as well as compatibility with Orion BMS
- Configurable charge profiles for different charge configurations, power sources or SOC requirements
- Comes with an LED/Buzzer for operator alerts
User Interface Software
- EVCC Basic (no J1772)
- 8 pin Harting Connector
- Wire release tool for connector
- Low voltage wiring (4' lengths, various colors)
- 120 Ohm canbus termination resistor
No posts found