*Temporarily Unavailable* (Price is $1,000)
The Delphi DC-DC converter provides power necessary for 12VDC components in hybrid and electric vehicles using high voltage battery packs. These units were removed from operating Coda EVs for return to service.
This DC-DC converter is electrically isolated from input to output, and is liquid cooled.
- Weight 5.0 kg
- Coolant 50/50 mixture H2O/glycol
- Coolant Flow Rate 10 L/min
- Coolant Fittings 15 mm
- Temperature Range -40ºC to +110°C
- Efficiency 90%
- High Voltage In 216 - 422Vdc
- Low Voltage Out 11 - 15.5 Vdc (set by canbus controller)
- Power Output 2.2 kW
- Output Current Max 175A @ 12.5V
- Dimensions 253x257x80 mm (9.96x10.12x3.15” in.)
Requires a canbus controller like our VCU, MCU, EVCC or Canbus Translator - sold separately.
- Delphi DCDC Converter
- High voltage input connector and pigtail
- Low Voltage communication connector and pigtail
Coolant hoses and canbus controller not included