This is a very compact brushless system using a sealed Motenergy motor and Curtis controller with the folowing options:
- Curtis 1232E-5371 - 350 amps peak at 36 or 48v **out of stock**
- Curtis 1232SE-7271 - 175 amps peak at 72 or 96v
Real world data shows the ME1718 will spin approximately 4200 rpm with 48v when using this Curtis controller.
Please specify your battery pack voltage at the end of your order so we can properly configure the Curtis.
- Motenergy ME1718 Motor
- Curtis 1232SE or 1232E Controller
- Domino or PB-8 Throttle
- Tyco sealed ContactorWiring Harness
- Engage II Display (shows voltage, rpm, current, SOC, motor and controller temp, fault codes)
No posts found