Standard Return Policy
* Return for refund within: 30 days
* Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Restocking Fee: 20%
* Electrical Components will require testing to determine if they are still in new condition, and may necessitate additional fees.
* User pays shipping costs
* Closeouts, special orders, used items and discontinued items are considered for return on a case by case basis. Ask before you buy.
* Fees for Labor are non-refundable. Our standard shop rate is $80/Hr.
* In order to offer the customer only the highest grade products, batteries are not returnable.
* Be sure to include your contact information and invoice number.
* We want you to be happy and to have the right components for your project!
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise being returned to you:
* Any item exhibiting physical damage
* Any component or kit that is returned without original packaging and all parts
Kit Warranty Information:
*Sailboat kits are all bench tested before shipping and are guaranteed to work. Any changes to the provided wiring harness is risky behavior and should only be done by professionals who are well versed in the components being used.
*Phone tech support is $80/hr. We are also usually happy to answer any questions by email.